Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tuesday

That is a pretty dress Robin.  That was sweet of you to do that.  Leona passed away last night and they are going to have the funeral on Saturday.  We will miss her.  I am glad that they found you a new place at work Mom.  That makes me feel better.  It snowed a ton today.  We were going to go to story time but they were playing in the snow so we skipped it.  While the kids were at school I finished my gypsy wife quilt.  Robin bought the pattern for me in May.  It was such a fun quilt to make.  I really enjoyed it.  It is really a crazy quilt.  I didn't lay the blocks out before so some of the same colors touch but it is so crazy it is hard to tell.  It was a really fun quilt.  I started to cut out the class quilts but the directions weren't making sense so I emailed her and will see what she says.  Oliver had a friend come over and play after school and they had a fun time.  They are cute together.  We made the rice crispy valentine treats after dinner.  Love you guys and stay safe with all this snow.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...