Sunday, January 26, 2020

Thanks

Thanks for taking the sewing class yesterday.  I had a really nice day.  You guys are awesome.  I am excited to see your house Robin.  I had a long meeting this morning and Casey watched the kids.  Ruthie wasn't feeling well so I went and got some medicine and I had to deliver some birthday books to some primary kids.  I gave a talk at church.  No one was able to come with me with Ruth feeling sick and the boys didn't want to go.  I think my talk went well and I took the whole ten minutes which is good.  I get so nervous that my voice was shaking the whole time but I think I talked slow and everyone said it was a good talk.  Casey went to work when I got home and we cleaned all the kids rooms which was nice.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.  I have to get a mammogram tomorrow.  It is my first one.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...