Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thursday

Today was the 100th day of school for Isaac and they dressed up as 100 year old's.  He looked better in real life.  I put powder in is hair and it looked really white.  I dropped him off and then I had a notification that he was absent.  I thought they made a mistake but then they called and said he was unverified absent.  So I called back and said he was there.  I had them call his class and make sure he was there.  Oliver and Casey were working on making a cheetah yesterday so I finished that up with him.  He loved it.  We also made cupcakes.  Ruth and Oliver had school and I helped in Isaac's class.  Then I was able to put the border on Karen's quilt.  You did a really good job Karen, I really like it.  We walked to pick up the boys which was nice.  Then we went to the jump zone.  Mom got us a gift card and Isaac's legs are feeling better.  It was nice to get out of the house.  We were watching a show after dinner and Ruth fell asleep.  She woke up at 6:30 this morning so she was worn out.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...