Wednesday, January 29, 2020

WEdnesday

My first full day in my new office.  I even got some old meetings set up which felt nice.  I broke one of my teeth today.  It was in the back of a front tooth so you cant see it.  I am thinking it might be time to pull all the ones on the top.  There aren't that many left and they are all where you can see them.  I am going to have to think about that one.  I am sorry Robin that you are doing the paperwork crap.  I can't figure out why it is so hard.  You walk in and open a credit card without so much as a signature.  It is weird.  Karen I am glad you got a day off.  It is nice to go slow.  Rachel, I am glad Casey came home and rested.  He is working so many hours.  Not much else to report on my end.  We are going to Logan on Saturday and spending the night.  I am going to help in church on Sunday.  Everyone enjoy the last few days of January.  LOVE MOM  Robin you find the funniest sayings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...