Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thursday

It was nice to know that the weekend is getting closer.  Work was kind of weird today.  Everything kept going wrong but it all worked out and my caring is low so I am good with it.  I love Isaac looking old.  Karen that quilt is amazing.  Rachel thanks for doing that.  We will have to get some backs for them.  We met someone I use to work with for dinner.  He is a cute kid and it was nice to visit.  We came home and chilled.  Robin that is a pain to get all that paper work.  It will all work out.  Every one enjoy your Friday.  I am going to work late.  Dad has a doctor's appointment and I am going with him.  I am over my hours so that is good.  Dad has a bunch of crocodiles ready for Oliver's birthday.  He made 24 at a time.  It is interesting to see so many on one plate.  He found some cute darth vaders and I think he is going to make them next.  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...