Saturday, February 1, 2020

mess

Today was good. Jeramy woke up and couldn't move his neck. So we tried a hot pad and the neck massager it didn't work so we called his chiropractor in Lehi and he could take us we has to go down anyway.i had to open an account to have aloan. As we got in Jeramy's car it smelt so bad. I noticed Jenkins car cover in the back. When we went up to Logan he got sick. I thought I cleaned it up but I just assumed it was still smelly. We did all our errands and the chiropractor helped Jeramy s neck. We want tacos tomorrow for.super bowl. When we were putting away groceries jeramy noticed a bag in his trunk. Last time I went to Walmart I got hamburgers and I forgot them. It was pretty gross they had been on there for at least a week or 2. That was what needed up being the smell. We also bought icecream. Later we wanted rootberr floots and noticed we forgot it in the car :/ at least we caught on faster this time lol. It's hard to adult well

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...