Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wednesday

Casey texted when I was at exercise class and said that he wasn't feeling good and came home.  He is ok and it was good for him to rest.  It was nice to have him home.  He watched Ruth and I went grocery shopping and helped in Oliver's class.  One lady gives the kids a treat when they do the problems so I tried that today.  The kids liked it but I don't think they paid attention more.  Isaac's friend came over and played after school and they had a fun time.  Casey was able to do our taxes today and we get a refund which will be nice.  It is the 100th day of school tomorrow and Isaac needs to dress as a old man so Casey and him went to the DI and got some things for him to wear.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...