Monday, March 23, 2020

Big busy day

Well, I worked from day (day3).  I did get payroll done and I hope that went well.  I did call liberty mutual and changed my car insurance.  It saved me 1,000.00 a year.  I was pretty excited.  Then Tom called and taxes are done for the year.  That always makes me feel better.  We do have to pay but nothing like I thought so that made me happy.  Karen and Robin are getting money back.  I guess that was my excitement for the day.  I think tomorrow for lunch we are going to Walmart to buy draino.  My sink is plugged in the bathroom.  Stay warm the next couple of days.  It might even snow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...