Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday

It was fun to meet up with Mom and Dad today.  We are all sunburned which I didn't think about happening.  This morning I had a ward counsel meeting on the computer.  Then we went and me up with Mom and Dad.  The traffic to Antelope Island was insane.  We were basically stopped in a long line of cars.  So we turned around and had lunch at a park.   There was  a walking path and we walked along it.  It was very nice.  It was good to talk and we had a fun time.  We all stopped at Maverik on the way out and got some treats.   When we got home Casey ran up to Clifton to dump off the rest of the wood so we could use the trailer to go canoeing this week.  We watched the Wizard of Oz while he was gone.  I had one row left on my quilt so I hurried and sewed it on.  The quilt turned out really nice and I love it.  We had dinner when he got back.  Ruthie wanted to do the sand painting so we did that.  It was a fun time and everyone did a really good job.  I didn't get a picture of Oliver's seal.  Good luck everyone working from home.  Crazy times.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...