Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday

Things are good in Logan.  It was rainy today.  I took an umbrella on my walk this morning and it worked out well.  School is going good.  Isaac's math is taking a long time but we are surviving.  I delivered the conference packets to the primary kids.  My counselor helped me which was nice.  Casey got a small bonus at work.  He wanted to go panic shopping with it so after dinner we took the kids to Sam's and let them pick out what treats they wanted.  We got some parm, dish soap and body wash also.  It was fun and we got food the kids want to eat.  The store was pretty wiped out.  We opened the trunk to bring everything in and Isaac said we got as much stuff as Grandma usually gets us when we visit.  It was funny.  Casey said he hadn't been panic shopping and he felt better having done it.  We had a fun time.  Love you guys and I hope we survive the rain.

Love
Rachel

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...