Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday

Good job Karen.  That is a hard transition to make.  They have cancelled school until May 1 and I think that they will just cancel the whole year now.  Lagoon put on facebook that they are delaying opening until April 1 but if the governors order gets extended they will have to close longer.  I walked this morning and that was nice.  Isaac got his anatomy book this morning and he loves it.  It is a really nice book.  He read it in his free time.  The kids did well at school.  We made Oliver a diorama about the jungle.  I forgot to take a picture.  It took Isaac longer today to do his math and I don't know if I was teaching him it well.  I keep taking over.  Ruthie is liking to dance to Shut Up and Dance with Me.  She can have Alexia play it a she is cute.  We built a train track downstairs after school.  After dinner Casey and the kids started to plant the peas but it started raining.  For primary we decided to make a general conference packet.  My counselor put together some pages and I copied them.  I just need to staple them and group them by families.  Then we can deliver them this week.  Love you guys.  I hope that you are hanging in there.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...