Sunday, March 22, 2020

Nice Day

I had a really nice day.  It was so nice to be out in the sunshine.  After we came home dad thought maybe the reason the line was so long is they were limiting how many cars they would let on the island.  It made sense to me.  It was nice to visit and walk around.  We came home and dad helped Karen with her homework and I did payroll.  I am so excited that I don't have get up at 6 tomorrow.  :).  Robin that is funny about Jenkins.  He is so cute.  I am glad you got a chill day.  You have been under so much stress and working so hard.  It is nice to have some quiet time.  Karen, good luck working from home.  It took me a while to get use to it.  I am still working out the kinks.  The earthquake was scary.  They make me dizzy.  At least it isn't as scary as the first time.  Rachel, that quilt is amazing.  It is so beautiful.  You are so talented.  Thanks for hooking up.  I really need to sit and talk.  Everyone be safe out there.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...