Tuesday, March 24, 2020

work n

I went into work for a bit today. I only stayed till noon because I was over it. Then I dropped by mom and dad's to pick up taxes. Thanks again for getting them done. Then I came home and worked the rest of the day from home. Everyone I feel like is going crazy and everyday it's something new. Me and Jeramy wanted tortillas for our house. And I thought we could have warm up tacos. So we ran to Costco real quick and picked up tortillas. It was fun and they actually had some this time. Costco has slown down alot. We also picked up a chicken and needed up having chicken enchiladas. It was really tasty. Then we just relaxed the rest of the night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...