Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Karen is now stay in place

So Summit county is stay in place now.  So Karen is coming down on Friday and going to Costco.  I think that is a good plan if she is stuck up in Kamas.  Not much is going on here in SLC.  We both worked and I was really busy.  I even worked a full 8 hours.  I worked on Sunday so I am over my hours so I was trying not to have to take a whole lot of time in one day.  Crazy.  We did have tacos tonight and last night.  They sure tasted good.  I picked up some tomatoes while we were at Walmart yesterday and they taste so good.  Robin, I hope your day went well.  Rachel, I am glad you are doing good.  It is all going to work out.  Everyone enjoy the snow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...