Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday

I am sorry that Jeramy is sick.  I am glad that you took him in.  I am sorry about your company.  It is so stressful.  Good luck with sheltering in place Karen.   You can come and stay with us if you want a change of scenery. It was cold and rainy today.  It has snowed last night but I was still able to walk.  School went faster today which was nice.  Isaac said on Wednesday they did art some did paint by number.  He thought I should teach them about art but I dont know anything.   He didn't want to watch a video so we stuck with painting. I made banana bread from some old bananas.  We just watched movies this evening.   Hang in there guys.  You are amazing.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...