Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tired of Covid 19

So I am tired of Covid 19.  It sucks.  I don't mind working from home but just not having any where to go sucks.  I did go to Walmart today and there weren't many people there.  They still didn't have any toilet paper.  I thought by now they would start getting some.  They did have a lot of hamburger so I bought some and browned it up.  I hate browning it so I thought I could buy  lot and then give some to you guys.  Robin, it was so nice to see you.  You look really good.  I am glad that you live close to neat stores.  Not much else to report on my end.  I am glad tomorrow is hump day.  We are half way through.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...