Monday, April 13, 2020

Back to work

I went back to work today and that was a struggle but I made it.  I actually made some progress so I felt good about that one.  We did go to curb pick up for dad's drugs tonight.  It was nice not to have to go into an instacare.  They weren't letting anyone just walk in so that was nice.  Not much else to report on my end.  Man it was cold and windy here today as well.  I took the garbage out and got mail and that was it.  I am sorry Jenkins got wet.  He might be traumatized for the rest of his life.  He is such a funny dog.  I am glad that Jeramy is feeling better.  That makes me feel better, I was worried.  Rachel, that was sweet of Randy to come and get the kids for a sleep over.  I bet is feels too quiet for you both.  I hope Ruth makes it through the night.  I give it a 50 percent chance.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  I didn't get my stimulus check.  I was hoping I would be the first but I think I will probably be the last.  On KSL I was ready where they are going to start opening things back up.  In Logan they opened the gyms back up.  I thought that was a light at the end of the tunnel.  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...