Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday

I went to go on a walk this morning and we had a ton of snow and it was still snowing.  So I just went downstairs and sewed.  School went well today.  Oliver had a call with his class and he was really cute.  Karen was super sweet and sent us a amazon gift so we could watch trolls 2 this afternoon.   Thank you so much.  We had a fu. Time watching it.  After dinner Josh Groban had a you tube stream of a live concert he did for his bridges album.   So I watched it and sewed.  It was a lot of fun.  I enjoyed it.  Love you guys.  We are so spoiled.   I only took school pictures today.  Isaac's class is reading wonder and he had to draw himself like the wonder cover.  This is what he can up with.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...