Thursday, April 16, 2020

20 years

I went to work today and they had my certificate for 20 years with Intermountain.  I get to choose a prize.  I am not sure what to get.  I think I will just get a purse.  They do have a bike you can get.  Does anyone want a bike?  I thought that might be a nice prize.  Let me know.  Robin, my eyes are dry also.  I keep thinking it is allergies but you would think it would be the other way around.  Karen that was such a good idea to get the kids a gift card to watch Trolls.  Robin do you want to hook up this weekend and go for a hike?  Me and Rachel were thinking about that.  Grabbing some lunches and then walking around for a while.  Still social distancing but can be together for a little while.  Karen has to get her final papers done so I am not sure if she will join us.  Let me know what you think.  Everyone kept giving me masks today.  I have one for me and dad now.  That is good because I think that is how we are going to be able to get out of the house by wearing masks.  I hope that Casey is feeling better.  I got really behind in my emails going to work.  I thought that was interesting because I have been able to get caught up and now I am behind again.  It is the end of the pay period so that always give me more emails.  Dad put new hard drives in his old computer and they seem to help the speed.  He felt good about that one.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...