Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Tuesday

The kids aren't going back to school this school year.  The kids were excited about it and it will be good.  The kids had a fun time at Randy's.   They came home at lunch time.  I was able to finish quilting my quilt and I bound it.  I chose the wrong pattern to.quilt it.  I think it is too busy a pattern for the quilt.   Oh well, it is good to know and it will be a good tv quilt.  We did school this afternoon and it went pretty fast.  After dinner we went on a walk.  It was cold but it was nice.  We are going to buy Oliver and Ruth an Alexa for their rooms with the stimulus check.  Isaac wants a light up toliet seat that is motion activated,  it is funny. Love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...