Saturday, April 18, 2020

Nice day

We slept in today and then Casey called and said he wanted to look at a car in SLC so they came down and we met them and got Sawadee and went to the park to eat it.  We played for a while and then went to the Jordan river walk way and walked around.  it is so nice to be outside.  I even cooked lasagna for dinner.  There were a lot more people out and about today.  Karen, I am glad you got some of your homework done.  That finger looks really burnt.  That is going to be sore for awhile.  Robin, I hope you had a nice day as well and that you got some sunshine.  Everyone enjoy tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday

 I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe.  I am glad you found the spot it was leaking.  I had great day.  I went to...