Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter

I'm glad everyone had a good Easter. Sorry we missed it. Jeramy is feeling better so that is good. He bought a dead pool .ask for work and it was delivered on Saturday. We just slept and relaxed all weekend. I worked from home today.. it was ok it was so cold out I didn't take Jenkins on a walk. We bothed.missed going out. Lol our grass was very yellow so I tried to program our sprinkler system on Sunday. I thought i got it all down but it popped up randomly when Jenkins was outside. I ran out to turn it off and I looked over and Jenkins was soaked just standing in one spot defeated. It was so funny but he wouldn't go out side the rest of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...