Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Hump Day

Robin that is so nice you went to Costco to get supplies for Jeramy's friends.  I am glad you found those items.  We went to Walmart and there were more cars there than usual.  it still wasn't crowded but I hadn't connected the stimulus checks with shopping.  I bet that is what is going on.  A lot of people haven't had money to buy food.  That makes me feel better.  I have been worried about that.  Karen good luck with the end of the semester.  It is hard to keep focus in normal times this has to be a struggle.  If you need help let us know.  I am sorry that Casey isn't feels well.  I am glad he gets to work from home in his PJ's.  I am going into work for a little while tomorrow.  I need to get some things signed and printed and then scanned.  It is just not working out from home to do those things.  It is so cold and is suppose to snow tonight.  Dad ordered some new hard drives for his old computer because it was having problems.  They came tonight so we walked to the mail box and got them.  It was raining.  It was actually kind of fun to go out in the rain in the dark.  Felt like I was breaking the rules.  I have been taking Melatonin at night to sleep.  I just have been having such a hard time with that lately and nothing is working so I thought I would give it a try.  It is really helping me and I feel a lot calmer.  Sleep helps.  Have a nice Thursday.  Be safe in the snow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...