Sunday, April 12, 2020

Hoppy Easter

Thanks for the fun weekend.  It was fun to dye Easter eggs and do a hunt.  Thanks again for coming up.  We missed you Robin and hope you guys are feeling better.  Today was nice.  The kids loved their Easter baskets and were really happy.  We thought we hide Isaac's the hardest but that was the first basket they found.  I had a ward council meeting which was good.  Randy and Terri came over and gave the kids some Easter eggs.  I quilted a lot of today.  I ordered a back for my black background quilt and it came on Friday.  So I loaded that on and I have quilted about half of it.  I think I may be ruining the quilt.  I am not sure I chose the best pattern to quilt.  I always think that but it will be ok when I am done I hope.  Casey made a stew with the leftover steak and it tasted really good.  It was cold but we played in the backyard the rest of the evening.  I went on a walk and it felt nice to get out a bit.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.  This is our fifth week of homeschool.  Crazy times.

Love
Rachel
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...