Sunday, April 12, 2020

Nice Weekend

Thanks for the fun weekend.  It was nice to hang out with Karen and then go to Logan.  I sure had fun with the kids.  They are so dang cute.  I am glad they liked their Easter Baskets. You do a good job Rachel.  We came home this morning and then dad went to work and I took a nap.  We did go for a long walk this afternoon and that felt nice.  I made 30 clove garlic chicken for dinner.  We are immuned now for everything.  Robin, I am glad that Jeramy is starting to feel better. I was worried about him.  I am glad that you are doing well.  Jenkins is going to have a hard time when life gets back to normal.  I am so ready for life to get back to normal.  5 weeks that is a long time to do home school.  I guess I have been home for a month now as well.  I am tired of feeling guilty everytime I go somewhere.  Well good luck getting back to work from home tomorrow.  I read where the covid checks started to get deposited on Saturday.  I haven't gotten mine yet.  Rachel when you are ready to do your roof let us know and we can help.  It will be so easy this time because all we have to do is put on shingles.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...