Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Friday

Today was good I went into work and worked on some things. I am working from home tomorrow. Next week they are full lock down next week so I'm not going in at all next week. Just working from home. I have Friday off for good friday. So tomorrow is my last day of work. I don't think we will go up for Easter..sorry we are going to miss it. Jeramy is worried about being sick and spreading it. He just wants to be cautious since he still feels a bit off. Hopefully it's just the strep today was his last antibiotics so we will.see how the next few days go. Hopefully you all have a fun time. Love you

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...