Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sunday

It was a quiet day here.  We slept in and took naps.  We did watch conference a little bit.  I did work a little tonight to get payroll caught back up.  Robin, I hope you are both feeling better. If you need anything we are not far away.  Karen that is neat you got eggs.  I was worried about that.  Thanks for boiling them.  We are set to dye easter eggs.  Robin we thought we would do them in Logan on Saturday.  We will see if you feel up to that.  Not much else to report on my end.  I do love those pictures.  I loved having some sunshine.  I hope Oliver feels better also.  Everyone be safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...