Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Wednesday

We will miss you Robin.   I hope he feels better soon.   Ruthie didn't sleep well last night.  I almost didn't walk but I talked myself into and I was glad I went.  School was busy today.  Isaac made a clam diorama and he had a conference call with his class.  Ruthie got her lego from Mom and Dad and it was fun to build.  She played with it all afternoon.  The kids didn't want to hike today so we just walked around the block.  Last night Oliver wa catching rollie pollies.  He loves them.  Terry had a little container he was putting them in.  We set them free but took container home.  He catch a lot of them today and took them on our walk.  He would loose one and be sad and then find a new one and be happy.  I ran to the store this evening and got stuff for Easter for the kids.  I finished a wall hanging today.  I just need to hand stich around all the wool.   Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...