Monday, April 6, 2020

grass

We got the rest of our fake grass..so that was fun. We just need to price out under cover. Jeramy is worried the rocks will still be hard on feet under the grass. We also went to home Depot and got a food disposal with Karen's gift card.thanks again. I took Jenkins on a little walk on my break at work so that was nice. I'm going into work tomorrow so hopefully alot gets done. Yesterday we walked to the gas station and I got hot tamales. I dropped one I didn't know about. Jenkins got a hold of it. I didn't know till I saw the red in his fur..he licked it then rolled over it. I also had just finished given him a bath...so that was great. 

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...