Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thursday

It was a beautiful say today.  It dis get colder and windy this evening.  Casey put up the su. Shafer on the deck because we were hot today out there.  We had a good day.  I walked this morning.   Oliver had a video conference with his teacher and his class.  It wasn't as wild as Isaac's class.  Kindergartners have more parental help I think helped keep it calmer.  Ruthie wouldn't get dressed and had a meltdown this morning.  Oliver and Isaac's legos came today and they loved them.  Thanks again Mom and Dad.  Drive safe tomorrow.  I went and got some hamburgers for dinner tomorrow and steaks for Saturday.   It will be fun.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...