Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Hump day

I went into work today and dropped off some papers.  It was so nice to drive and be out in the sun.  We went to Walgreens to get masks because he had a web ex with his RA doctor and he said he had to wear one.  THey were out so I decided to make my own and bought rubber bands and pony tail holders.  Needless to say that never happened.  I am a lazy lump for sure.  We are going to Kamas tomorrow after work and spend the night at Karen's.  I am going into work tomorrow to scan in all the papers I dropped off to get signed.  I know it is crazy but I just couldn't think of another way to do it.  There were like zero people in the office.  I was really surprised.  I am glad the kids got some of there prizes.  I like the diorama.  I couldn't read the story today.  Most days I can read what Oliver wrote.  He is getting better.  Robin you have to do what you feel it right and if Jerarmy thinks he has Covid, I think he needs to rest and get better.  It is a tough illness.  Everyone be safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...