Thursday, April 9, 2020

box

Today was good. I didn't want to work, so I took 2 hours of vacation and shut it down. There is a box we are giving to Jeramy s family once social.distancing is over. I put dad's jackets we are giving to Josh on top. Jenkins loves sun bathing on the box.  I have tomorrow off and Jeramy took it off to be with me. Mini stay cation. Jeramy's work gave him 150 dollars Walmart gift card to help out employees. So we went and bought groceries tonight so we don't have to go out next week. It's suppose to get bad next week .the news reports say. I also had to get my car inspected. So we figured we would do it while we were out. I failed, I have something weird with my air pump so I have to go in tomorrow and get it fixed. Hopefully it will be fast and we can re quartine. It's hard when you still have to live life and be under lock down. I hope you guys have a good Easter. Sorry we are missing it.Love.you

Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...