Monday, April 6, 2020

Monday

I worked today and I even got on a roll and worked a little late.  I think I am making some progress on a project that was making me crazy.  Dad went into work today and they said they are applying for a small business loan and if they use it for salaries they don't have to pay taxes on it so there is a chance we might get a pay check.  That was fun news.  Robin we can come down and help you put in grass when you are ready.  We also can help put in a garbage disposal.  Let us know.  Thanks for the fun surprise.  That was fun.  I am excited to grow a tree.  Karen good luck getting your shot tomorrow.  Rachel did the kids connect that we were on the Bonneville trail on Friday?  I think that was fun to go on that.  I am glad that Casey is working from home.  I think he will like being home.  He can eat lunch with you guys.  Have a nice Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...