Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Tuesday

That sounds like a good plan for this weekend.  Thanks for coming up.  It will be a fun Easter.  We had a good day.  I walked this morning.  School is going good for the kids.  They like it.  After school we went on a hike on the south part of the Bonneville shoreline trail.  It was a really pretty day and we had a good time.  Randy called when we got home and Kelly's car was broken.  We went up and he made us dinner.  Casey helped work on the car and I think that they got it running.  It was nice to spend the evening up there.  Love you guys and I am excited for this weekend.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...