Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday

It was nicer weather today which was nice.  I walked to the post office this morning.  It was nice to go a different way.  School went well and the kids were excited it was Friday.  It was funny this morning I asked Ruth to come up and do school.  She said she was focusing on meditating downstairs.   It made me laugh.  After school we tried to go on a hike in Smithfield canyon.  We got out and it was too cold for the kids so we left.  We got a rootbeer float in the way home.  Oliver was feeling car sick most of the way home.  When we pulled into the driveway he threw up everywhere.  We got him and the car cleaned up.  The van was pretty messy with just mess from the kids so after dinner Casey took the van to the car wash.  It was funny we were eating dinner and Ruth wanted to eat on the deck so she did.  It was cold so everyone else stayed inside.  We were eating and Isaac asked Why is it so quiet.  I said because miss chatter box is outside.  It is true, she never stops talking.  It made me laugh.  We just played in the backyard until bedtime.  It was nice to be able to go outside.  Love you guys.  Good luck with the grass.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...