Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday

I am sorry about Jeremy's friend.  That is scary.  Today was good.  I walked this morning.  I am doing the 100 mile.club again to keep me motivated.   School went well.  The boys both had conference calls.  I couldn't get Isaac's video to work which was werid.  It was colder today and the kids didn't want to hike so we just stayed home.  Mom and Dad got us dinner tonight which was fun.  Thank you again.  The irrigation people needed a copy of our certificate so we rode our bikes and dropped it off.  This afternoon we were racing in the backyard and Ruth was running so fast she didn't see a tree and crashed into it.  She was brave about it.  Oliver was sweet and pulled her in a wagon where she needed to go because she couldn't walk.  I made 9 face masks today.  I went to Lee's and they had a sign saying to wear them and everyone had one on so i thought i better do it.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...