Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thursday

I went to work today and that was nice.  I really didn't get a lot done but it was just nice to have something different.  I came home and finished up work and then we just vegged tonight.  I am so ready for the weekend as well.  I am glad that Jeramy got the disposal in.  You are going to love that.  It looks like Jenkins is reading your computer.  Karen, I am glad you are done with twice a week shots.  That will be nicer to just have to sit in your car once a week.  Good luck on your last day of getting up early.  Rachel it rained her all day as well.  Technology isn't bad.  Your kids are so active I don't think they ever really over do it.  Not much else to report on my end.  It is suppose to get almost 80 by next week.  I know crazy weather.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...