Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thursday

Last night Kelly called and his car was broken in Franklin.   Casey went and picked him up.  Thia afternoon Randy and Casey went and towed his car to our house.  The ball joint in the wheel broke.  I walked this morning and I was glad I was able to because it rained and hailed all day.  School went well.  Oliver had a meeting with his reading teacher and it went good.  We played too much technology today but it was so cold and wet outside.   After dinner it cleared out a bit and the kids played in the backyard. Love you guys.  This month is flying by.  I can't believe it is almost the end of April.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...