Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Good day

It was a quiet day here and I was unmotivated.  The 10 ft phone cable I bought at a gas station in Lehi broke and I needed a longer phone charger so on lunch we went to Orson Gygi and then Target.  It was so nice to be in the real world.  I bought some hamburger and made a meat loaf for dinner and it tasted so good.  I haven't made that in a long time.  Robin, I am glad you got your disposal almost in.  We can help on Saturday if you need us to.  I am excited to play on Saturday.  I am going to work on Thursday.  Karen good luck getting up so early.  You are in for some long days.  I am glad you got your shot today.  Are you going after to work on Thursday?  Rachel,  I am glad you got out in the sunshine.  Everyone have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...