Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hump day

Robin tell Jeramy we are all sorry about his friend.  If you need anything please let us know if there is something we can do.  It was nice to be hump day.  Dad got paid today so that was fun.  We went to Lowes on our lunch hour and it was grand central station.  We left.  The lines were so long.  We did go to Caporitti's afterwards and got a sandwich.  I really like their sandwiches.  I am going into work early.  I think I am going to get up early (old normal time) and come home early and work from home.  I figure I will be able to finish up working on emails when I get home.  Oliver is so kind.  Ruth is tough is all I can say.  Her hair is getting so long.  Good luck Karen going to work in the middle of the night.  I hope it was nice to catch up with everyone.  Rachel I am glad you are making masks.  I think we will all need them before this is over with. Kay said that she needs one also.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...