Sunday, February 7, 2021

Home again

 We stayed the night in Logan and then finished up painting and doing a little tile.  It was fun to hang out.  I love the improvements.  It was hard to get rid of Lightening McQueen bed.  I just love that bed.  He is just growing up so fast. We came home after lunch.  I think we both crashed for a while.  I did payroll for awhile tonight  I like that better than getting up at 6 to do it.  The one thing I really like about working from home.  Not much else to report on my end.  I am excited for next weekend to play.  I hope Jeramy is feeling better.  Karen, I am glad you solved your lab.  Dad loves helping you guys.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...