Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Wednesday

 I am glad that you pantry will be here soon Karen.  That is exciting.  We could help out it together on Sunday if you want.  Isaac was up last night feeling like he had to throw up and his stomach hurt.  I ended sleeping with him on the couch and didn't get much sleep.  I skipped walking Tony early and walked him instead while Ruth was at school.  I skipped exercise class also.  My back is feeling a lot better but I thought I would give it one more day to rest.  Ruth was the super star at school and was so excited for it.  I had quilt group but only three of us were their.  We had a fun time anyway and it was good to talk.  I walked to pick up Oliver and it was such a pretty day.  It was so beautiful.  Isaac was feeling better and the kids all rode their bikes.  The boys went around the big block.  Oliver fell and got some thorns in his hand but made it home ok.  Ruth was nervous about her new bike so we just went to the stop sign.  We finished up all the Valentine's cards so we are ready for tomorrow.  The kids don't have school on Friday so they are exchanging them tomorrow.  Love you guys and we are excited to see everyone on Saturday.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...