Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thursday

 It was so hard to wake up and walk this morning but I did it.  It was a pretty morning.  We helped in Isaac's class.  I gave Oliver the wrong Valentine's cards so his teacher called me.  Luckily I was still at the school and was able to get everything fixed.  Preschool the kids were excited for Valentine's.  It was a busy day.  I got a ton of Valentine's from the kids also which was fun.  Casey came home when we did and had lost his keys on the bike ride to work at lunch time.  He drove the route and biked it but couldn't find them.  So we walked Tony to see if we could see them but couldn't.  A lady down the street grandson found them on his trash can so was knocking on doors to see if he could find the owner.  It was really nice of him and it was great to have found the keys.  Mom and Dad bought the crood 2 so we watched it.  We are watching the first one now.  The kids don't have school tomorrow so we don't have to go to bed on time.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...