Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday

 Today was good.  Yesterday at the park I kept falling on the slippery snow so this morning my hips were sore so I skipped walking.  I did go to exercise class and I was fine.  When I got home my lower back was sore the rest of the day.  I programed today and it was fun.  Ruth had dance class and her friend signed up for the same class so she was excited.  It was also princess dress up day.  Casey had a big meeting today so he worked from home to get ready for it.  It is why he had to work so much yesterday.  He said it went well.  We walked to the park after school and it was fun.  It was a pretty day and the snow is melting.  We worked on Valentine's cards after dinner. It is always good to take a couple of days to finish them but the little kids got all theirs done tonight.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...