Thursday, February 11, 2021

Plan

 That picture of Tony with the ball in his mouth asleep is so funny.  Valentines day at school is always so much fun.  Rachel you raked.  Karen, I hope the rest of your shelves come soon.  I am excited to see how they look.  Robin, I am glad you get to work from home.  Jenkins must feel the storm coming.  I have been thinking about a plan for the weekend and I think we might need to factor in a bad storm.  Here are some options. 

1.  We all meet Saturday for lunch either Spaghetti Factory or Fuji's or any place that sounds fun.  We can then go to IKEA and look around if that is OK and then go see butterflies at Thanksgiving point or go to the aquarium.  I know it isn't very firm but you get the idea.  Open for suggestions.  Then go get Isaac's mattress at Kays.   I will have dinner at my house for anyone that wants to come.  

2.  It snows so much on Saturday that we postpone lunch to Sunday.  We have lunch at my house or maybe that Mexican restaurant that Jeramy likes on redwood road by Walmart. Olive Garden is also opened. We then can go to IKEA but most everything else is close.  I do think the aquarium is open but I didn't confirm that yet. Once again weather might play a factor. 

3.  Weather is horrible and we decide to hook up another weekend.  

I know I over react to storms.  I just know that mountain passes can get really narly.  

I went into work today and that felt nice. My boss wants me to start coming in more often.  I talked to the new leader of the administrative assistants and she said lets try two days a week so I am going in on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  Should be worth a try. It will seems weird to go in that much.  It has been a year.  Everyone there got the vaccination but me so I should be pretty safe.  

Have a wonderful Friday.  I am glad the kids liked the Croods.  Dad was pretty excited that it was bundled together.  LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...