Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tuesday

 Robin Luna is beautiful.  I am so excited for her to get here.  20  more weeks  YEAH!!!!!!!  That is super cool that you can see her like that.  Rachel,  I told dad about the link.  He hadn't seen it yet.  He is way impressed.  Good job.  Karen, I hope you got through economics.  Bet you sleep good tonight.  Just dream of economics. Not much going on with us.  We did go to the gym tonight.  We were both so tired and didn't want to go but I think it really helps us.  I am excited for this weekend.  I think we should meet around lunch time and then play for awhile.  I love that Tony isn't allowed on the couch  :)  He is so dang cute.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...