Sunday, February 7, 2021

The weekend

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  It got busy.  I love Luna's crib Robin.  It is beautiful.  You do a good job.  We had a really fun time with Mom and Dad and we got a lot done.  Isaac wanted a more modern room.  They painted it and took apart the lighting McQueen bed.  It turned out nice.  We made progress on the bathroom.  We grouted the floor and put up the baseboards.  We also started on the wall tile.  It is all looking really nice.  Thanks again Mom and Dad.  After Mom and Dad left we walked to the park.  It was a pretty day.  Isaac wanted to watch the super bowl.  He watched the whole thing.  We got little caesars for dinner.  Casey worked all day.  He still has some work to finish after the kids go to bed.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...