Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tuesday

 I am glad that Luna is doing well.  She looks cute, she must take after me in the looks department.  Just kidding.  My lower back was still sore today but this evening it was feeling better.  I did walk this morning.  All the snow is starting to melt and it isn't as slippery.  I programed while Ruth was at school.  I sent Dad a link of it to his email.  Ruth is the superstar tomorrow so we went and picked some treats.  After school we just played in the backyard with Tony.  It is going to be a muddy mess back there soon.  Isaac had basketball practice this evening and he had fun.  Dinner didn't work out like we planned so they picked hamburgers on the way home from practice.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...