Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sunday

 Today was busy with church stuff.  I was tired this morning and didn't walk Tony.  I had a meeting this morning and then church.  I had to text people about church stuff.  We walked Tony to the park and that was fun.  It was a pretty day. I had to talk at a baptism.  I get so nervous and it was a disaster.  When I got home we went to the climbing gym.  Casey worked today and he worked until we went climbing. We went to formosa for dinner and the kids thought it was the best.  The boys don't have school tomorrow but Ruth does.  It should be a fun day off. Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...