Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Wednesday

 I love you hair Karen.  That is fun.  Today was good.  I walked this morning and it is so light.  We went to exercise class and it took a couple songs for my hurt muscle to warm up by then it felt good.  The energy at exercise class awesome today and it was so much fun.  After Ruth was done with school we met her friend at the climbing gym.  It was fun and we stayed unt it was time to pick up the boys.  It was a pretty day and we played in the backyard with Tony.  He got so hot.  He kept laying in the snow.  We met Casey at the climbing gym and climbed for a while.  It wasn't as busy today which was nice.  Isaac had basketball practice so I ran him over and we stopped climbing when it was time to pick him up.  He had a fun time and really likes basketball.  The boys have half day of school tomorrow and then we have parent-teacher conference.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...